-->

This Can Make You Sleep Instantly


Good rest is very important for all of us. But now a days, one lucky people receive a good rest on bed. Many people are facing the problem of late sleeping these days. In today's blog, i will tell you that how to sleep fast . Let's get started.

1. Stay Away From Electronic Gadgets

Electronic gadgets such as smartphone, laptop, ipad, computer are the worst enemies of our sleep. When we are scrolling social media, we don't have any idea of how much time we are consuming on internet and social media. About 4 months earlier, i used to sleep late because of my smartphone. I scroll over social media for hours and i had no idea that how much i was wasting in that.


Then, i decided to stay away from my smartphone or laptop if i want a good sleep. So, now the situation is that i turn off my cellular data at 10 pm and trust me i sleep after 5-7 minutes after doing this great work.

 2. Imagine Positive Things

Sounds like unreal because now a days, being positive is just word of mouth but nothing else. But trust me, this is finest method i have ever used to take a healthy nap.


Just imagine that you are at a beautiful place.
 It can be mountains, beach, ocean, river, beautiful city and also your own favorite place.
 Follow these steps and try this :

1. Close your eyes slowly.

2. Imagine your place where you want to be.

3. Imagine your favorite activity you want to do on that place.

4. Imagine the surroundings of that place.

5. Finally, get lost into it and reach the world of your dreams.

 

3. Drink Water Before Sleeping


It is related to science. By drinking water, our digestive system become good. But there are some points to remember for drinking water before sleep :

1. Drink water at least 1 hour before going to sleep.
2. Don't drink water immediately before you go to bed.


4. Listen To Peaceful Music

  Do you know peaceful music can help us to sleep ? If not, let me tell you my short story about listening to peaceful music.

I like bollywood music the most. Since last 4 months, i am using this technique and it works so well. There is music sleep timer feature in my phone. Before sleeping, i click on my personal playlist in which all calming songs are placed and place my smartphone away from me. Trust me, it took less than 5 minutes to sleep. I don't recommend you to listen any kind of music. If you listen rock music while sleeping then it just caused you headache but nothing else.

I will be very happy if my thoughts helped you in sleeping. I hope that you will apply my tips in your life. Write your reviews in comment section. Thanks
Previous
Next Post »